How do I get help?
CALL 1-800-FOR-MERCedes (1-800-367-6372)
Please have the following information ready:
- Your Name
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Year, Model, and Color of Vehicle
- Telephone Number Where You Can Be Reached
- Disabled Location of Vehicle
- Description of Problem
If your vehicle is equipped with mbrace® and you are a mbrace® subscriber:
- Press the Wrench Button* in your vehicle (located in armrest or overhead console).
- You will be connected with a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher. mbrace® will automatically send the dispatcher information about your vehicle type and location.**
- Describe the problem you are experiencing to the Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will send appropriate service personnel to your location.
mbrace® Mobile Application (for iPhone and BlackBerry):
- Launch the application
- Login with your Account Number and PIN (If you forget your mbrace® account number or PIN. Call the Mercedes-Benz mbrace® Response Center at 1-866-990-9007 or press the i-Button in your vehicle)
- Touch or scroll and click on the Assistance button to access Assistance screen
- Touch or scroll and click on the “Call” button next to Call M-B Roadside Assistance.
** Only where cellular and GPS are available.